Pages

Wednesday 28 May 2014

The End of the Titanic and my Life

It was freezing cold I was in my cabin trying to sleep but I kept on waking up feeling like the ships going to break at any moment. After 5 minutes of trying to sleep my hand fell to the side of the bed I felt water at the tips of my fingers I looked to see if I knocked over the class of water but it  wasn’wasn't the floor was covered in water and it was rising fast so I ran to warn my parents I ran to their cabin and opened there door and as I did the cabin was full of water which rushed out I could see my parents sleeping soundly and then ye at the top of my lungs I yelled “The ship is sinking!!” and then my mum woke up with a shock and quickly grabbed her coat and together  
we ran through a maze of halls to the top deck forgetting all about my dad.



Finally we reached the top deck everyone was running and screaming in panic. There was a long line to get on the 20 life boats that wasn't’t going to hold us all My mum was worried that we wouldn’t be able to get one. 20 minutes later we were in the front of the line one but there were none left me and my mother were trapped and then suddenly my dad ran up to us and said he made a raft for us. So he lead us to the raft  it was made from the planks of the sinking ship. He lowered us down to the water and rowed us to safety. Five days later we were still paddling we catched up to the lifeboats but there was still not enough room for us so we rowed beside them. They gave us canned food that smells of rotten fish and bottles of water but that didn’didn't last us soon we would have no more food.


We were coming closer and closer to our destination but it was too late it took us 12 days to get there but we didn't make it me and both my parents froze on our 6th day on our raft and that was the end of me. They kept our bodies so they could bury us. I was buried in america next to my parents.


1 comment:

  1. What a sad ending, I thought there was going to be a happy ending... I really like how you have described what you see around you in the first paragraph. What else would you hear, see, smell, and feel? Also just remember things called FULL STOPS :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.