Pages

Thursday 15 May 2014

Malawi and New Zealand Dinner



     Here is a menu of food you would be given if you went to Malawi which is located at South Africa. In Malawi they don't have enough food so some people die because of it.

I have come to understand that when you look at these two Menus you can see that NZ has more exciting food to eat. When you look at the Malawi Menu you can see it is plain.

I conclude that Malawi people do not have a lot of different food types. They can only eat what they can grow. They don't eat a lot of meat only on weddings or funerals and other things like that.    


      


                                                                                            

4 comments:

  1. Hi Lucy,
    You are making me hungry. Well done Keep up the good work oh and also what is niwdo and how do you make it.

    From Aaron

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lucy
    I really like your menu you really captured the audience, I like how you made the food sound really yum I wouldn't mind trying the mice would you eat it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Goose
    I really enjoyed the menu that you have presented. Interesting fact Malawi do not have as many a variety's of food.Anyway keep up the great work. : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lucy,

    I like your pictures,they made me hungry. But your explanation wsa even greater. so keep up the good work.

    Adriel

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.