Pages

Thursday 8 May 2014

My trip to Rotorua

On the first week of the holidays, me,my mum and the person that she looks after named Anthea went to Rotorua for a holiday. You would think that we would go on plane there but we didn't we went in my mums car.Three and a half hours later we entered into Rotorua.


We drove up to the street that our hotel was on and then we saw a tree and it was colourful! We got so distracted by it that we missed the hotel! It took a while for us to get back track but we got there. As we walked to the hotel a man appeared and asked if he could take our bags and so he did. My mum checked us in and we went to our rooms which was right down a hallway. Once we were settled in my mum went next door to Anthea to help get dressed while I watched some tv.


The next morning we got dressed and went down for breakfast there was a full buffet! Like bacon, eggs, toast, pancakes and even stuff for the chinese guests. And when we finished our breakfast we went to the car and headed to the farm show that showed us all these types of sheep and the kinds of dogs that you can use to herd sheep. And we also went on a tour around the farm. I had a really fun day and I couldn't wait for tomorrow.


As we got into the car to go to Rainbow springs I was so excited that when we got there I jumped with joy we went all around looking at all the animals you all so get some food to feed the trout. We even got to be in front for the bird show and it was amazing they did all these tricks and stunts. Before we had lunch me and my mum went on the big splash ride it took a while to get in the front of the line but once we got there I was so happy!! On the ride it shows the history of New Zealand and how it first started out and went through to the dinosaurs to the maori and when you get to the end you get to go down this really downwards slide and the people in the front get wet! I had a lot of fun  at rainbow springs and I could’couldn't wait to see what was next.


On friday we went to see the geysers. As soon as we got there a man told us that we were late and that the tour of the geyser had already started and suggest to quickly drive over to see if we could see the ending but we were to late people started coming out and heading back to where we just came from so we went back but luckily there was still a walk around the mud pools. There were all these colourful pools and there was another walking track but we didn't go on it until we dropped off Anthea at visitor center because she is on a wheelchair. On the other walks it took me and my mum and hour and a half which was very tiring and all I wanted to do was lie down.


Now it was time to say goodbye and go home so after breakfast and a long time in the pool we packed up my mum checked us out and we left. I had a great time it was so cool at rainbow springs on the big splash I can’t wait till our next holiday.

1 comment:

  1. that is amazing i went to rotorua to

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.