Pages

Thursday 11 February 2016

Maths for 2016

This year I am in Mr Wiseman  maths class and we have learnt to rule out our maths book so when we read what we wrote it can be seen and understood. We also learnt today statistics, where we learnt about what it means. It means the study of gathering and analyzing data. We had to analyze the pictogram then answer the following questions that go with it.



Overall I look forward to doing more things with this class and I can't wait to get to know Mr Wiseman. I now I will have a great time learning with everyone and I just love maths.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Erika,

    Wow I really love maths to. I hope Mr Wiseman will be the best teacher you had ever had.

    - from Khaia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Erika,

    Wow I really love maths to. I hope Mr Wiseman will be the best teacher you had ever had.

    - from Khaia

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.