Pages

Wednesday 12 October 2016

My Holiday!! :D

My Holiday…
The holidays for me went by very slow and a little bit boring, but I did have some fun times. One of the fun times was when I went over to my friends house and her name is Alexis. I had not seen her in a long time so I was very excited! When her and her Mum picked me up from my house we all went to the take away shop where Alexis wanted to get some chicken and chips. Me and her Mother waited in the car for ages, talking about college and my newborn niece Giovanah. When Alexis finally came back we went to Mac Donald's where I got a Big Mac. After we got our lunch we went to Alexis house to eat our yummy food! As I ate my Big Mac I got to catch up with Alexis as she goes to Pakuranga Intermediate, we got to talk about college and cool things we got to do at school. We sat at the table for ages until we finally decide to go watch T.V.


Her Mum had to leave for a meeting so it was just me and her at her house. We sat on her couch watching things on YouTube when I told her we should watch Five nights at Freddy's. Five nights at Freddy's is a scary video game where you are in a Pizza place for kids where they have these robot animals that play music for the kids. But at night they want to kill humans and you have to be the night guard and all you have to do is survive till 6am but you have to survive 5 nights. When I told her we should watch she looked and me with a scared look in her eye but she said “okay”. We watched Markiplier play the game, He is a famous gaming Youtuber and also known for playing Five nights at Freddy's. We got a lots of jump scares and Alexis screamed a lot but I didn’t. I jumped but I didn’t make a sound, Markiplier made it funny with his reaction so it was really fun.

When we finished watching Alexis seemed really scared so I decided we should watch something she liked. But after a while she was fine again. I loved every minute hanging out with Alexis and for the rest of the day. We just watched t.v which might sound boring but it was really fun! I stayed at her house until 6pm, in the mean time we listen to some songs and did a little bit of musically which is an app where you lip sync to your favourite songs. It was funny cause I keep trying to run away but Alexis pulls my back in.

That had to be my favorite part of my holidays! I love hanging out with Alexis and I really wish I could see her more. I really hope we can do that again.

2 comments:

  1. OMG reading this so took me back to that day when we were laughing and screaming our heads off! I miss you so much Lucy and wish that we could hang out more. Also watching Markiplier play the Yandere Simulator! Wow great times! Miss you heaps Lucy!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lucy I'm glad you and Alexis had a great time hanging out together over the holidays.
    I'm sure you two will be able to catchup again soon, and you can both look forward to going to Auckland Girls Grammar next year. Have a wonderful term 4 Lucy.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.