Pages

Wednesday 3 February 2016

2016 Reflection

In 2015 I learned to have more confidence in myself and to Siva Samoa by myself! I really enjoyed last year especially getting to know all the year 8's who are now in college. I hope to see them again, they really showed me how to be a leader and kind. I also learned a lot from Miss Harris like algebra and probability. 


This year I want to be the best I can be and learn all I can for college. I really look forward to the year 8 camp I know I'm going to have a fun time! Also I look forward to getting to know all the new year 7's. I hope that everyone will have a great new year because mine has just got a great start like I got to see my auntie who lives all the way in Samoa and I never see her. I'm glad I got to visit her and we got to catch up with each other! Anyway Please leave a comment on what you look forward to this year! 

2 comments:

  1. Great reflection Lucy. I look forward to seeing you grow into a superb role model as a year eight especially to the year sevens. Keep up the positive attitude towards school and learning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice reflection Lucy, well done

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.