Pages

Friday 18 November 2016

Earthquake letter

(LISTEN TO THIS SONG ITS PRETTY NICE AND HOPEFULLY WILL MAKE YOU FEEL HAPPY)
Our thoughts and prayers 🙏 are with the kiwis who have been affected by this terrible earthquake,

I am deeply sorry for what you have been through. I have a great sense of sympathy for you, I hope you are alright and doing well with your family. I know that you have suffered from this awful earthquake but you can overcome this. I believe that all of you are going to be okay and no matter what life throws at you you can be strong enough to pull through it.

I just can’t believe there have been 800 aftershocks! Since Monday's 7.5 quake in North Canterbury. It seems so scary and I hope you are safe somewhere. This earthquake was more powerful than Christchurch's earthquake in 2011, which was 6.3! So this earthquakes magnitude has to be one of the most powerful the country has seen. I am very sorry to hear that 2 people have sadly passed away because of the earthquake.

Seeing all the damages  to your poor city makes me so sad for all those people who   are suffering. I understand that your food and water supply are low but don’t worry cavalry is on the way! It’s already horrible with the earthquake but seeing all those landslides are CRAZY! But don’t worry and have faith that everything is going to be okay because I do!


Lastly I really want to tell you that please don’t be sad because I know that together you can get through all of this! All my prayers are going to have you guys in them. I hope you believe me when I say I really care about you! I don’t care if we haven’t met I just hope with all of my heart that you are happy! So be strong and God bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.