Pages

Wednesday 20 April 2016

HOLIDAYS!!!!! :)

For the 2 days I have been on HOLIDAY!!! Its been amazing and I love been able to sleep in. For the past 2 days and today my friend Khaia and I have gone to a swimming holiday program, where we learn how to swim and learn about life jackets and how to help people when they are  drowning. We also get to play games in the water like water polo and flipper ball. We also get to play games outside the water like hide and seek tiggy and bang. So far its been lots of fun and this program finishes on Thursday which is really sad because I have had lots of fun, but of course there's always next time! 

I hope everyone has a great school holiday and stay safe around water! Leave a comment and tell me what you have been doing this week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.