Pages

Thursday 16 October 2014

Symbols

This week the Year five and six Extension group have been learning about symbols. Symbol means a sign of something like the symbol of the girls and boys toilets for the girls its a  symbol of a girl an for the boys a symbol of a boy of course.

We all got into groups of two and we had one minute to talk about one thing that is most important  and then we had to draw it as a symbol. I said my family is important and my Church and Jesus, Mrs Telea was my partner and she said that Jesus is important as well and her family and her baby sister who is not well.

Here is the Symbol that Mrs Telea drew for me

1 comment:

  1. I love your symbol! These are some the most important things in my life too! God first and then my family. I love this assignment! It gives you the chance to share with others what is important to you. I think your symbol is very creative.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.