Pages

Monday 10 March 2014

My weekend

On saturday me and my mum and my dad went to buy me some new track pants at kmart to take to the year five and six camp. I got three track pants one was orange another was blue and the last one was purple (I think?) and I also got some new pjs and a blue t shirt that had a tiger on it. 
After we bought all my stuff we all went to pakuranga plaza to have some lunch me and my dad both had butter chicken each but my mum had sushi. When we all finished me and my dad went to look at the video games and my mum went to count down. 


When my mum came back out we al went back home and me and my mum packed my bag for camp we also found some old clothes that I could where and thats my weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.