Pages

Monday 26 August 2013

The cross country

On Friday we had cross country I couldn't wait to go to the starting line. The sun was beaming down on the ten year old girls we were waiting for our turn. As we were finally told to stand to go to the starting line. I could’t wait for Mr Burt to but on the horn on to tell us when to go. When he did I sprinted off around the school field and headed for the pt England reverser.


I was starting to slow down to catch my breath and jogged to Mrs King who was in the reverser she was cheering us on as we past her. Then I saw Mr S he was cheer for us as well. Then I heard him say “go goose go!” That helped me a lot so I ran off. Past Mr Marks. The mud was super soft under my feet and I loved how it felt. When I went up to Mr Barks he held up his phone and said it was Mr S “you can do it goose” he shouted. That made me so happy that he said that.

So I ran off again and ran for the finish then I saw Gloria with a bleeding nose! I felt sorry for her then I went past her to go get a cup of water I felt very tired. After that I went back to class and we got to the free time on our netbooks we had newspaper under our are feet to keep the carpet clean.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.