Pages

Thursday 5 February 2015

Things about me

Talofa Lava my name is Erica Lucy Misilei. I’m really excited to be a year seven at Point England School! I am 11 years old and I live in Glen Inns in New Zealand. I am part Samoan and Chinese from my great grandpa. I was born on June the 14th 2003. I enjoy going to my favorite beach, Matheson Bay, with my family. I look forward to going to Auckland Girls Grammar college or AGGS for short in two years time.


My favorite food is yummy delicious butter chicken and a Big Mac. I really love Swimmimg, I would go swimming everyday if I could!! I also love Harry Potter I’m a big fan of the books but the movies leave out most of the detail. I also like to hang out with my friends and laugh out loud with them. I really want a pet but my parents said I couldn’t have one, so when I get my own house I will get a cute puppy which will be a German Sherperd.


My mum runs a playgroup for toddlers at home and my dad is the manager of The Moving Company and they help people move there furniture to their new house. I have 1 big sister who is 26 years old who is married and is a Teacher at Otahuhu college, 1 big brother who is 23 years old and is working as a chef for Coffee Club. Which leaves me as the youngest. My whole family goes to church every Sunday!



I can’t wait to spend time with my new classmates and friends and learn lots of new things from my new and wonderful teacher.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.