Pages

Thursday 4 July 2013

The trip to Kelly Tarltons

It was a busy day for room 18 as we were getting ready to go to ..... Kelly Tarltons. First everyone got in to pairs and put their stuff in to one person bag and leave their bag at school. When we got off he bus we ask Mr Marks if we could go to the playground on the other side of the road.



After our play we walked back to Kelly Tarltons and went inside. The one I loved the most is the was the sharks I was blown away seeing all the types of sharks in the big tank. The other thing that I loved was the playground inside  Kelly Tarltons we all ran everywhere it was crazy in there.



I loved the clown fish they were so cool I liked the trip it was the best and learning new things and I will also like to have a birthday party. My favourite was the penguins they were so CUTE!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.