Pages

Friday 7 December 2012

All about me

Here is a paragraph about me that I wrote for Miss Hart's grade 3 class in Michigan. Malo! My name is Lucy and I live on a beautiful island in the South Pacific where the sun shines every day.... well not every day. Sometimes it rains and rains and rains until I have to find Noah and his ark. I'm 9 years old and I really enjoy playing with my friends. I love the colour purple because it makes me feel great! What I like to do the most is to ride on my purple scooter around my drive way. Some day I would love to visit America to see the amazing things you do.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lucy what a great paragraph talking about yourself.I Love the wonderful details you added. Nice job keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.